A home ethanol producer I interviewed last Fall for a feature on the local biofuels scene described to me the process he needed to go through to get permission to brew the alcohol. He needed fill in some ATF paperwork describing, among other things, the exact location of the still where he would make the fuel. Now here comes Technoride's mention of Dogwood Energy, and note how easy they make it sound to brew your own ethanol.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!