For 2016, we've split the award into two categories, one honoring a specific technology and the other going to a tech-filled car. Find out who won.
Technology Of The Year
There are many months when we are not sure Mitsubishi Motors is still in business. But that is mostly a phenomenon of the U.S. market. In Asia and Europe, Mitsubishi is a bit more viable. And apparently the company has technology worthwhile because the Nissan-Renault alliance has advanced its deal with the Japanese automaker to bring more technology to market.
For some reason celebrities and politicians don't seem anxious or that interested in doing a photo-op with diesel cars like they are electric and hybrid cars. But car companies are forging ahead anyway with new diesel vehicles hoping they can convince more car shoppers to try a fuel saving technology other than a gas-electric hybrid.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX