With the introduction of the new 991-series Porsche 911, a multitude of tuners have been hard at work over the last several months tweaking and customizing the latest iteration of Stuttgart's legendary rear-engined sports car. One of those tuners, TechArt, first previewed their take on the new Porsche 911 back in September, but they are now are ready to officially debut the car at the Geneva Motor Show next week.
Techart Porsche 911
German Porsche tuning specialist Techart has released new renderings of some upcoming products including the GTStreet RS that will debut at this week's Frankfurt Motor Show, as well as their new individualization program for the 2012 Porsche 911 that will make its first appearance at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX