Gumpert looks to be making a habit of unveiling new models at the Geneva Motor Show. The company pulled the sheets back on the Tornante during this year's exhibition, and a new teaser hints that the automaker has something special planned for 2012.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!