Now there's some sad things known to man, but ain't too much sadder than the tears of a... CEO? Apparently, at least one Toyota shareholder has seen enough tears and weeping from the company's not-so-fearless leader.
You can imagine that for most automakers in today's market, shareholder meetings are about as fun as finding out your CUV only got 4 stars from the NHTSA instead of 5. Toyota has often been the exception to the rule, and its recent shareholder meeting went down unlike any other today in Toyota City, Japan. Rather than the normal bitching and moaning from shareholders about what management didn't do or should've done, the Toyota board was regaled with praise from its shareholders. One woman was r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX