While sucking down one of our favorite stimulants in the frigid air outside Cobo Hall, we heard a lone voice across the street scream, "Screw the tea-baggers!" Naturally, we had to investigate.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jan 11, 2010
- Chris Shunk
- Jan 8, 2010
On Monday, the Tea Party is coming to Detroit and crumpets are not on the docket (*rimshot*). The traveling band of disgruntled Americans is heading over to General Motors' Renaissance Center between 9:30 AM and noon to protest against the fed's stake in GM and Chrysler. The protest is well-timed, with 6,000 journalists and government dignitaries a few hundred yards away at the first media day of the Detroit Auto Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models