While sucking down one of our favorite stimulants in the frigid air outside Cobo Hall, we heard a lone voice across the street scream, "Screw the tea-baggers!" Naturally, we had to investigate.
On Monday, the Tea Party is coming to Detroit and crumpets are not on the docket (*rimshot*). The traveling band of disgruntled Americans is heading over to General Motors' Renaissance Center between 9:30 AM and noon to protest against the fed's stake in GM and Chrysler. The protest is well-timed, with 6,000 journalists and government dignitaries a few hundred yards away at the first media day of the Detroit Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX