Last weekend, Emily Miller of Rod Hall Racing was out to become the first Ironwoman in the history of the TSCO Vegas to Reno off-road race to finish the grueling competition solo. To do so, she'd have to drive the her H2 the entire 457-mile distance. She did it in a time of 16:40.30 after having lost the front passenger wheel at mile 80 and having to rebuild the front end. And she still came in third in the stock-full class. Teammate Chad Hall took first in an H3 Alpha, and was the first product
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!