Few know performance and racing like Jost Capito. The speed-obsessed auto exec started out developing high-performance engines for BMW, then headed the motorsport department at Porsche before taking up senior management positions with the Sauber Formula One team.
The Ford Fiesta RS has been canceled before – back in 2005 – and yet the rambunctious little hatchback lived to tell the story. Rumor has it that the hottest Fiesta has been canceled again, but these being changed times (and coming on the heels of news that the factory-tuned Fiesta ST has been canceled) it will be much more difficult for the even hotter RS to play the resurrection game.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX