In a drama-filled race that saw certain electric motorcycles hitting speeds of 165 miles per hour on the demanding Daytona International Speedway, Steve Atlas was first to pass by the checkered flag, giving Team Icon Brammo the win in the 2012 TTXGP World Championship. The previous two season-topping events had been won by Münch Racing.
Team Icon Brammo
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX