Say what you will about Gumball events, but they do have a way of attracting some seriously impressive machinery. For this year's race, there's a Batmobile.
Citizens of Europe, your roads are at the same time a little bit safer and a little bit more dangerous. That's because the Tumbler, a replica of Batman's crime-fighting ride in the Christopher Nolan trilogy, won't be taking part in the nonsense that is the Gumball 3000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX