While Conan O'Brien may not be the car guy that Jay Leno is, for our money, he's funnier. Especially when he's doing vehicular bits on air, in this case, rubbing elbows with monster truck drivers.
Andy Richter is piloting a 2012 Chevrolet Sonic from Burbank, California to New York City as part of a stunt for Conan O'Brien's self-titled late night talk show. It's officially been one year since Team Coco found a home on TBS, and to celebrate, the entire Conan crew is packing up for a special performance at the Beacon Theater in the Big Apple. While the rest of the crew is turning to the miracle of commercial flight for the trip east – including O'Brien himself – Richter is saddl
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!