There are a lot of weird things in Los Angeles. There are weird people, weird buildings, and there are some especially weird cars. The automotive melting pot that is the City of Angels has any number of hidden treasures, and Paul Greenstein just happens to own one of the strangest - the Tatra T87.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX