Land Rover Defender – Click above for high-res image gallery
Tata Motors Land Rover
It appears that outgoing Opel chief Carl-Peter Forster may have already lined up a new gig for himself. According to The Times of London, Forster will become an employee of Tata Motors and take the top job at Jaguar-Land Rover. If this appointment comes through, it will be something of a homecoming for Forster who was born and raised in London. Additionally, Forster also ran production at BMW when it owned the late Rover Group.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX