Tata Land Rover Jaguar
As Tata's acquisition of Jaguar and Land Rover inches closer to completion, an anonymous source inside the Indian automaker has revealed that the company has secured a $3 billion loan in order to finally finance the take-over. The loan is reported to come from the banks of Citigroup and JPMorgan, although both financial firms as well as Tata have refused to comment on the reports.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies