Back in November, it was first reported that former Opel CEO Carl-Peter Forster would join Tata Motors to run its British operations at Jaguar-Land Rover. While nothing came of that rumor, last week Forster was named as the new CEO of the parent company Tata Motors with responsibility for all of its automotive operations including JLR.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX