After being seriously injured in a car crash, one woman began speaking with a French accent.
The 2012 Targa Tasmania has officially come to a close, and while we were a long, long way from the action this year, YouTube closed the distance with a slew of day-end recaps aimed at keeping us up-to-date on the action. This year, Jason White took his Lamborghini Gallardo all the way to the top of the podium despite running into a tuning issue late in the event. Wet weather made for slippery conditions with low visibility more often than not, and more than a few competitors were forced to reti
The 2012 Targa Tasmania is officially underway, having started on the 17th of April. While we'd give (nearly) any portion of our anatomy to see the spectacle in the flesh, we'll simply have to content ourselves with living vicariously through the miracle of YouTube for the time being.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX