This is a post for all the faithful readers of ABG who work the comment section of each post like a rented mule. We suggest you head over to the Department of Energy's website and let them know what you think. After all, they're asking for it.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Dec 9, 2006
As the price of crude oil remains at historically high levels, production of oil from alternatives like tar sands and shale oil continues to expand. Unfortunately, while these oil sources may not be coming from overseas (even though the tar sands are north of the border), producing the oil generates large amounts of greenhouse gases.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models