Dario Franchitti will heed the advice of doctors and retire from competitive racing. Franchitti, 40, was seriously injured at last month's Grand Prix of Houston when his Indy car speared off the track and into the catch fencing, injuring both himself and spectators. The Scottish driver suffered a pair of broken vertebrae, a broken ankle and a concussion in the crash.
Target Chip Ganassi Racing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX