Earlier this year at the Chicago Auto Show, Volkswagen showed us its latest foray into motorsports, the Beetle GRC global rallycross machine. Now, the Beetle is officially making its public debut, and while it looks a little different, it's still packing one heck of a punch.
In an effort to gain some viewership, Top Gear America has teamed up with NASCAR to rename the May 28 Nationwide Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway the Top Gear 300. To tease season two of the American spinoff of the so-far superior English car show, clips from Top Gear America will be broadcast during the race.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX