A Lamborghini Aventador owned by socialite Tamara Ecclestone has disappeared from a garage in London where it was being serviced. The daughter of billionaire Formula One CEO Bernie Ecclestone reportedly purchased the car a couple of years ago from a dealer named Ziad Shawadi when she was dating businessman Omar Khyami. The supercar was put under Omar's name to secure a resident's parking permit, but it was registered to her Chelsea, London, address.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX