When it comes to NASCAR racing, fans can always count on superspeedway tracks to provide exciting racing and spectacular crashes, but adding in some Japanese voiceover commentary is a great way to crank up the intensity a little more. One such commentator gives an entertainingly overzealous play-by-play during a final-lap crash at last weekend's Camping World Truck Series race at Talladega, and while we admittedly have absolutely no idea what he's saying, our heart race increases just by virtue
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX