Looks like Newt Gingrich is getting into the right-wing, "let's-all-hate-on-the-Chevrolet-Volt" bandwagon.
Talking Points Memo
Speaking of politicians, I think Talkingpointsmemo has an attitude worth remembering whenever President Bush talks about the changes that America needs to go through in order to curb our addiction to oil. While he’s willing to say we have an addiction to oil, he sure isn’t willing to take any action curb his addiction to rhetoric about tax cuts. Bush’s statement that “We need to get off oil. The best way is to do that through technology,” is wrong. The best way woul
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX