The Super Aguri F1 team is accepting the "advice" of the FIA, and is withdrawing rookie driver Yuji Ide from competition, effective immediately. Ide remains with the team as a test driver, where the team intends to give him the opportunity to gain the experience necessary to return to F1 racing later this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX