Honda engines like Alonso's have had a run of bad luck. One blew up on Friday.
- 2 days ago
"Today we ticked all the boxes," Fernando Alonso said.
- Stuart Waterman
- May 4, 2006
The Super Aguri F1 team is accepting the "advice" of the FIA, and is withdrawing rookie driver Yuji Ide from competition, effective immediately. Ide remains with the team as a test driver, where the team intends to give him the opportunity to gain the experience necessary to return to F1 racing later this year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models