A Clifton, NJ cop is facing an inquiry from his internal affairs department after brake-checking a civilian driver in a bizarre incident in late March.
How could this have possibly taken so long? With everything from DVD players to beverage coolers showing up in our cars, why didn't anybody come up with a way to install a microwave oven in your vehicle before now? Who doesn't want some good hot food on the job site, on the road or at the campground? Bar-B-Q grills are a popular choice at tailgate gatherings, and some manufacturers have even shown custom vehicles with built-in grills mounted out back, but as far as we know, no one has ever come
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX