We've been guilty of employing unorthodox paint schemes on our personal vehicles from time to time. There are few body ailments that can't be solved with the judicious application a roller, a spray can and some cheap paint. Sadly, our efforts rarely turn out as classy as the Volvo 245 wagon in this video. Two world-class graffiti artists, Carlos Aguilar and Ksera, took the time to slather their skills down the sides of this Swedish box, and the finished product is all kinds of eye-grabbing.
Here's another first for Ford after the revelation of its motion-capturing software: The Blue Oval will be the first to offer iTunes tagging through iPods on SYNC-equipped vehicles. Right behind the announcement of mobile Internet connectivity being added to SYNC, this will go along with the package of mobile apps the carmaker will reveal at CES next month.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!