We've been guilty of employing unorthodox paint schemes on our personal vehicles from time to time. There are few body ailments that can't be solved with the judicious application a roller, a spray can and some cheap paint. Sadly, our efforts rarely turn out as classy as the Volvo 245 wagon in this video. Two world-class graffiti artists, Carlos Aguilar and Ksera, took the time to slather their skills down the sides of this Swedish box, and the finished product is all kinds of eye-grabbing.
Here's another first for Ford after the revelation of its motion-capturing software: The Blue Oval will be the first to offer iTunes tagging through iPods on SYNC-equipped vehicles. Right behind the announcement of mobile Internet connectivity being added to SYNC, this will go along with the package of mobile apps the carmaker will reveal at CES next month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX