It's now officially official. The Daihatsu Mira Van that was electrified by the Japan EV Club has had its 555.6 kilometer (345.23 miles) run recognized by the Guinness World Book of Records as the the longest journey by a non-solar electric vehicle without recharging. The kei conversion relied a 74 kWh (!) pack consisting of 8,320 cylindrical Sanyo lithium batteries very neatly integrated into the floor of the vehicle (right) to take it all the way from Tokyo to Osaka.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!