A California woman filmed a strange altercation at a Lancaster gas station when an employee smashed out the taillights of a customer's pick-up for taking too long at a pump.
All sorts of automotive rarities can be found in the LeMay: America's Car Museum's collection. Visitors will see everything from a 1926 Model T and a 1930 Deusenberg Model J to a limousine from a presidential motorcade and more recent classics like Indy Cars and Ferraris.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX