Enter SweepstakesAs any faithful Autoblog reader should know, we are unabashed fans of Automoblox and include these heirloom-quality toys in our series of holiday giveaways every year. Patrick Calello and his team have outdone themselves this time, though.
T900 Jim Hoffman Edition
- John Neff
- Dec 19, 2012
- Chris Tutor
- Nov 27, 2012
It's no secret that the Autoblog staff loves it some Automoblox, and one of the latest limited editions is pulling on our heartstrings. The T900 Jim Hoffman Limited Edition starts as the company's T900 pickup truck, but with an exclusive green-and-gold paint job, the cool toy becomes a tribute to a truck that figured prominently in the history of Automoblox. Patrick Callelo, company founder and designer, says the limited edition was inspired by his father-in-law's Z-71.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models