Gordon Murray and Shell will unveil a small, high-mpg concept urban car called the Project M in November.
Gordon Murray's latest project, the T27, is reportedly getting much closer to production. Construction of a factory to produce the three-seat electric car could begin by the end of the year. The T27 is the battery-powered variant of the T25, both of which are designed to be extremely lightweight and compact while offering space inside for three adults.
Zytek Automotive has worked on electric drivetrains for the Smart ED and the Mercedes F1 KERS system. This week, Zytek announced a partnership with Gordon Murray Design for a new all-electric city car called the T.27. Gordon Murray is the force behind the T.25, the tiny three-seater that was designed to use a 660cc turbocharged engine. The T.27 is basically a plug-in version of the efficient T.25.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX