This guy drag-racing his T-Top-equipped fourth-generation Chevrolet Camaro has no idea that it could be the end for his very precious roof - that one miscalculated move could end it all with a loud explosion and flying debris. The driver remains completely unharmed, but not everything comes away unscathed.
Drop Top Customs, an aftermarket customizer which typically creates convertibles, has created a T-Top kit for the Chevrolet Camaro. The Drop Top T-Top Camaro will make its debut at SEMA show this November and the company says most of its creations will come equipped with a supercharger, but Drop Top assures us that chassis flex isn't an issue. Sales begin shortly after its debut in Vegas next month and carry a sticker of $6,500.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX