Aerial tensions in the skies over Syria have increased after an encounter between armed US fighters and Russian bombers.
Do you ever wonder what the a owner is doing with your vehicle after you trade it in? Mark Oberholtzer of Mark-1 Plumbing in Texas City, TX, has no need to imagine, but it's probably his worst nightmare. That's because an image of his old Ford F-250 is now on Twitter as a gun platform in the Syrian Civil War.
Going up against an organized military must be quite a challenge, but Syrian rebels have used a little ingenuity to give themselves a fighting chance in the country's civil war. Judging by the fact that the uprising has lasted for more than a year now, the fighters definitely have skills in weapons and military tactics, but some of the rebels have displayed a different sort of skill by busting out their torches and welders to create this homemade tank.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX