It's not easy these days to find a brand new car for less than $15,000, and if you're looking for all-wheel drive with that budget, your choices are severely limited. In fact, Suzuki says the 2007 SX4 is the least expensive all-wheel-drive vehicle for sale in the U.S., coming in a buck less than $15,000 with a manual transmission. That's the good news.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies