Maruti Suzuki, India's leading automaker, announced that its SX4 sedan will be offered with an optional 1.3-liter turbocharged diesel engine starting early next year. The oil-burning mill, supplied by Fiat, is expected to be one of the most fuel-efficient engine options ever offered in a production SX4.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Sx4 Sedan Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!