Apparently, being the Official Automotive Marketing partner of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit property was just the excuse Lexus needed to get in touch with swimsuit model Tori Praver. And we can hardly blame them.
Need For Speed and Sports Illustrated have paired up to melt the minds of our nation's amorous and adrenaline-addicted young men. Need For Speed: The Run will feature a number of notable characters, including a pair of ladies based on genuine Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. Irina Shayk and Chrissy Teigen have lent their computer-generated effigies to the latest chapter in the Need For Speed saga. Shayk will play a rough-and-tumble girl who grew up in her father's mechanic shop while Teigen's
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX