Swigz.com Pro Racing
The first new team to disclose that they will compete in the 2010 TTXGP electric superbike events has just thrown its hat into the ring. SWIGZ.COM Pro Racing and its AMA pro rider Chip Yates will do battle at the Isle of Man event, the 4 scheduled UK races, the American race at Infineon and any as-yet-unannounced FIM international and American events. While they could use one of the new Mavizen TTX02 mounts being created for new competitors, they plan on building a bike of their own instead and
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies