Swiftcover.com, an online insurance company, says that a recent study they conducted in Britain suggests that "the government's strategy of using fiscal measures to encourage motorists to cut their car use is misdirected."
- Derrick Y. Noh
- Sep 11, 2006
According to carkeys.co.uk, Swiftcover published their Transport Map of Britain showing areas of motorists that would be most willing to give up their cars for public transportation. The research was based on a survey conducted jointly by Swiftcover and YouGov this year as well as a 2001 study from the Centre for Economics and Business Research.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models