2010 Saab 9-5 - click above for high-res image gallery
General Motors' precarious cash position and a dire automotive market means that some blood-letting will occur to some of GM's brands. The General has mentioned that Saab and HUMMER are up for strategic review, which Maximum Bob Lutz told Automotive News was "code for we realize they're not working and something needs to be done." Many are expecting GM to sell Saab, but unfortunately you need a seller and a buyer to strike an accord. And sources are telling AN that the General doesn't have the l
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX