Garage chargers? We don't need no stinkin' garage chargers. Germany-based Feddz is getting ready to start European sales of its electric bike, and, to do so, it's touting a removable-battery system that makes garage chargers unnecessary, if not almost quaint.
ePower Trucks, a UK-based company, just introduced its XT320E 3.5t, a battery-powered light commercial vehicle that undercuts the price of most of its electric competition by a substantial margin. At £30,000 ($47,000 U.S. at the current exchange rate), the XT320E costs around half as much as competitive, 3.5 ton, battery-powered vehicles on the market. ePower claims that its use of lead-acid battery technology has allowed the company to keep costs low while still being able to offer a comm
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX