Let's face it: there are few things less "gangsta" than a minivan (which goes a long way towards explaining why crossovers have been gradually taking their place as the family-hauler of choice across America, but we digress). The point here is not lost on Toyota, which has embraced the uncool image of the minivan with the Swagger Wagon campaign.
Toyota tried to make family hauler commercials cool with its "Swagger Wagon" spot for the Sienna minivan back in 2010, but now Fiat looks to have created the unrated version of Toyota's idea with a web ad for its new Fiat 500L called "The Motherhood." Trying to cater to the 500L's target demographic, no punches are pulled as this blonde British mom attempts to describe all the joys of family raising.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX