The National Electric Drag Racing Association (NEDRA) is the official book keeper for the battery-powered few that are successful in their quest for quicker quickness. It's pretty fastidious about getting all the facts and documentation together before engraving those records in stone, and so sometimes it takes a while before they dig out the ol' chisel and mallet. Case in point: the very speedy maiden voyages of Don Garlits' Swamp Rat 37.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Sw 37 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!