On Wednesday, April 11th, car enthusiast and entrepreneur Karl Jacob along with SVS will attempt to break the world speed record for the standing mile in his street-legal, biofuel powered 1100hp E85 Dodge Viper. Proving that auto enthusiasts can pursue their passion for performance and still be environmentally conscious, Jacob aims to make more people aware of the benefits of renewable fuels and encourage consideration for ethanol in their own modifications. The world record attempt will take pl
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies