X Games 16 Subaru Practice Session – Click above for high-res image gallery
Subaru has pulled back the sheets on the company's newest breed of rally heathens. Built by Vermont SportsCar, the all-wheel drive bruisers will be piloted by the likes of Travis Pastrana and Sverre Isachsen at this year's X Games. The tuning house started with a bone-stock 2011 WRX STI before gutting the interior, seam-welding the entire chassis and stitching in a full roll cage. The stock gas tank was scrapped for a rally-legal fuel cell, and a fire-suppression system installed in case things
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX