Although pretty far off most people's radar, Suzuki's actually been doing very well lately, setting sales records (more than 100,000 served last year), enjoying three years of double-digit sales growth, introducing the fairly exciting new SX4, and in general working on a larger and better model mix. The Suzuki Sport XL7 even conquered Pike's Peak this year. Under the tutelage of new American President Masafumi (Mark) Harano, things are looking up. And then along comes word of a recall that certa
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!