Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales told by speckled-bearded men that begin with "Back when we was kids..." (and typically involving a Honda Z50 soaring skyward to miraculous heights), the petite low-power/high-fun concept is making a comeback. The latest sign of this renaissance is the battery-powered Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept due to be exhibited at the 43rd Tokyo Motor Show, kicking off November 22rd.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Suzuki Extrigger Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!