Looks can certainly be deceiving. Have a glance at this new Suzuki Authentics concept, for example – we were told that this would, essentially, be a proper sedan version of the new SX4, but our folks on the ground in Shanghai tell us it's actually much larger. Like, bigger than the Kizashi. (Hey, remember the Kizashi?)
Suzuki Authentics Concept
Suzuki has prepared the C-segment Authentics concept for the Shanghai Motor Show, a preview of a sedan that would slot into the fattest chunk of the market among China's car buyers. Suzuki hasn't given away much, saying only that it is "Sporty x Elegant" and that it's long and low and has a "rich and fine curved surface."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX