A band of thieves is being blamed for a brazen nighttime theft of 33 historic trophies from the Goodwood estate, where the Festival of Speed and Revival are held. According to the Telegraph, at least four burglars drove up to the Earl Of March's 12,000-acre estate on Monday night in a Range Rover, whereupon they broke a window at the Kennels Clubhouse (above, upper left) and smashed four cabinets to gain access to the trophy collection.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX