Susan G. Komen
Now that Rosie O'Donnell is joining the illustrious cast of The View, the increased star power will no doubt help Ford Motor Company raise the awareness of Warriors in Pink, which the automaker will promote in cooperation with the show. The fundraiser benefits the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, which has received over $87 million from Ford over the past 12 years, according to the automaker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX