Ford is making the most of having a little bit of extra fat during these lean times by sharing its fortune with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. If you test drive a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury before June 1, Ford will give $20 to the foundation, up to $1,000,000. Dealers can match the contributions up to $1,000 per store, and you can choose which local Komen affiliate you would like to receive your donation.
Susan G Komen
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX