We've never had the pleasure of being stranded in our cars, relying on our dormant Order of the Arrow skills. Turns out, though, you only need $25 to ensure your co-pilot doesn't turn into a giant pot roast before your eyes. The resourceful folks over at Backwoods Home have given considerable thought to the possibility of riding out a stranding and coming out of it well-fed, clear eyed, and rested.
From his hospital bed, Top Gear's Richard Hammond is asking the BBC to show on television the footage of the crash that put him there. But the BBC has said the show will only continue when Hammond is able to appear on it. With forces at work to have the show canceled (or prohibitively curtailed), the Hamster is also prepared to go on TV from his bedside.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX