Toyota FT-HS Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Al Gore III's 100 mph police-interrupted ride in his Prius? Pfft. Boooo-ring. While media outlets all over the place got breathless over a Prius' ability to hit the century mark, there's been some serious hybrid performance stuff going on in Japan. No, not with Lexus. The Denso SARD Supra HV-R, strangely ignored in most English-language outlets save for Autoblog and AutoblogGreen, has done quite well for itself in the runup to today's Tokachi 24-hour endurance race (which will be well underway b
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies